Is it winter in your part of the world now? Here’s a DIY blanket that might interest you!
It’s difficult to enjoy your favourite show or a good book on your sofa when the weather is too cold to bear. This crocheted mermaid tail blanket is just perfect for for keeping your legs warm without having to crawl back to bed. Also, they’re nicer to see in the living room than a bed blanket. ;)
Someone experienced with crocheting can make one mermaid tail in just about four days. If you have tried to crochet before, you still have a lot of time to make yourself one and enjoy it for the entire winter season!
You can also still make some as a DIY gift idea for friends or family you don’t have gifts for yet. Kids especially will love this!
See more DIY mermaid tail blanket inspiration from our album below! The link to the tutorial is also provided below :)
- Red Heart Super Saver Medium (worsted) Weight Yarn
- Size Small: 2 skeins Macaw, 1 skein Jade, and 1 skein Peacock (Peacock comes in Red Heart With Love)
- Size Medium: 3 skeins Macaw, 2 skeins Jade, and 2 skeins Peacock (Peacock comes in Red Heart With Love)
- Size Large: 4 skeins Macaw, 3 skeins Jade, and 3 skeins Peacock (Peacock comes in Red Heart With Love)
- Size J-6.00mm Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Click on any image to start lightbox display. Use your Esc key to close the lightbox.
Thanks to Yarnutopia for this great project. You can get step-by-step instructions here…